Thursday, February 16, 2012

From 5 to 2…the right way!

So I know I mentioned telling a truly inspirational story. I figure it’s about time I ante up.
I’m sure most of you have seen or at least heard of shows like the Biggest Loser or Extreme Makeover, Weight Loss Edition. I really do think it’s amazing how these people accomplish such amazing transformations, although I don’t always agree with their methods.

So Awesome! It really makes you think

But I digress, it is great to watch these people on the television and even cheer them on to their final goals, but it doesn’t really seem real or possible when it’s coming from a glass screen. While perusing my through my facebook new feed on day one of my friends posted this picture.
As I hope many of you are I thinking, I thought that is amazing! This is a guy who was heavy even when I knew him in high school and look at him now. Once I saw this picture I had to know more and my blog offered a great opportunity.
Nick, put a lot of information out on facebook for anyone who wanted to read it. His hope is to show others that with dedication it is possible.
Once I began my blog I was again surfing through the news feed and came across another photo. This one really inspired me to say I have to find out more, so I sent him a message asking if he wouldn’t mind sharing his photos and his story.
Check back to see what I found out!

For more Where's My Motrin?
Like me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/wheresmymotrin#!/
Get sneak peeks at new posts and topics, be the first to know about new polls and contests, and know when to visit for new comical stories


1 comment:

  1. Wow that is cool, I wish him the best! Maybe you will share his facebook page with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete