Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh the Cleverness of Me…..Again!

It is so amazing to watch your kids develop.  A few months ago Lucas was barely toddling around and now he doesn’t sit still.

How am I supposed to resist this?
Source: Primary
As I am typing he is trying his new trick of pulling the cabinet lock to its max and slipping his fingers in to grab stuff. Unfortunately he decided to learn this trick using the cleaning supply cupboard. Fortunately on well placed “NO” and he pushes it back in and pretends to have no idea what I’m talking about.
He has also now mastered his cute baby face! They all have one! Lucas’ includes lifting the shoulder and tilting his head with a huge toothy grin. I have to admit I haven’t built up immunity to it yet!
Time to go home!
Source: Primary
The other day he was opening my moms’ cabinet (Nothing dangerous inside) and when I told him “NO” he jumped behind the cabinet and poked his head out with that grin on it. While I did manage to keep from bursting out laughing one did slip out which he of course ate up.


Beginning on Valentine’s Day he started to get a lot more interested in stuffed animals. Lucas is not really a lovey dovey baby so this was kind of odd. He has since figured out how to hit the buttons that causes his animals to sing and either sits or stands and rocks with the animal. I melt every time I see it!
He has so many sweet and cute moments now I almost forget about the annoying and obnoxious. It is so wonderful to watch him grow!  

Humungo Baby!! They're only three weeks apart!
Source: Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment