Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The One and Only…

Source: thegazette.com
Disclaimer: I hereby promise to speak my mind about this topic; on this one occasion and never mention it again. This post is in not based in fact, it is an opinion and should be treated as such. While some people may find my opinion on the topic offensive, it is not meant to be derogatory in any way. I understand that many people may not agree with my opinion and want to ensure those individuals that I completely respect their view regarding the matter and understand fully that everyone is an individual and has the right to their own views and opinions. I am not claiming to be an expert on this topic in anyway and understand that there are many individuals out there that are more informed than I. This is no way directed towards any particular party or entity.Thank you for understanding and I hope you will please come back for more of my stories J!!


STOP SHOWING POLITICAL ADS DESIGNED TO SCARE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF INFORMING THEM!!!

Every time an election comes around you start hearing all about how they; by they I mean any political party participant, want all Americans to come out and vote. Claiming they want informed voters. This is why I have a HUGE problem with them putting so many ads out there with all the negative claims. I don’t believe they’re lying so I don’t want to give that impression, but as they say there are two sides to every story. While they may convey a negative fact they fail to inform the viewer about the circumstances surrounding it. While this is effective and good marketing, when it comes to electing the individuals who will be representing our rights it should not be about who had the best advertising campaign, it should be about who the best candidate for the job is.
Thank you for allowing me to share my little rant!

Thegazette.com (2012, Jan.). Image retrieved from http://thegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/vote-button3.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment